Long time, no see! I hope everyone is well and having a great week so far. It’s been what seems like forever since I’ve been able to do a post but I’m here now so that’s a start, right?! 😉 I’ve finally got more work from home job opportunities to share with you. I hope you find these helpful in your search of finding the job of your dreams, living your life on your own terms, and being your own boss. This is something I continue to strive for daily. We can do this! Have a blessed night. xoxo Erica
CURRENT WORK FROM HOME JOBS:
Admissions Consultant Positions Available
Do you have a passion for education? Do you enjoy working with people? Have a background in college, MBA, law school, graduate school or medical school admissions?
AdmissionsConsultants has administrative positions available in their Virginia headquarters office that do not require admissions committee experience.
Serious candidates will display the following traits:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Ability to stay flexible and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- In-depth admissions committee experience at a selective school
- Integrity and a commitment to your client’s welfare
- Solid organizational skills and Internet access
As a member of the AdmissionsConsultants team you will enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive training
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to work at home
In addition, you have the option of a part-time or full-time position. Part-time employees also have the potential to move to a full-time position.
Interested? Please send a cover letter and your resume in .doc format stating the position you’re applying for to www.admissionsconsultants.com
*Please note per the AdmissionsConsultants website: Please understand we receive dozens of resumes each and every day. If you don’t have admissions committee experience, state the position you are applying for in your cover letter. Finally, please do not use Google documents. We don’t have the time to log on or request permission to see your resume. Attaching it as a .doc file to the email is viewed far more favorably.
No phone calls please!
*This next opportunity is pretty cool, in my opinion.
Are you interested in earning a supplemental income? Lookers take photos with their smartphones to verify the condition of things like automobiles, buildings, auction items, and more. If you’re interested in this opportunity at WeGoLook you can go to their website listed above and sign up to be a Looker.
eTranscription Solutions https://www.etranscriptionsolutions.org
- Typing speed of no less than 80 wpm.
- You must have experience in transcribing multiple voices.
- You must have previous experience transcribing focus groups, quarterly earnings releases and financial press releases.
- You must be able to provide a resume with experience related references – they will be checked.
- You must be quick, efficient with a very high level degree of accuracy and excellent punctuation skills.
- Turn around time is extremely important in this business. If you accept a project and do not meet the deadline, you will not be considered for further work.
- You must be technologically intelligent in the use of all equipment.
- Have a high level knowledge of using the Internet for researching names and spellings of products, companies, etc.
eTranscrption Solutions use the Start/Stop Foot Pedal for transcribing audio files.http://www.startstop.com/
Please visit their website listed above if you are interested in this opportunity.
Gramlee is always looking for editors. Can’t stand poorly structured writing and mistakes? If you’re the type that has an itch to fix errors when you see them, Gramlee may be the perfect medicine for you! Gramlee editors are absolute grammar fanatics who shudder at the thought of poor writing. Does that sound like you?
You will work from home. If you’re interested in this type of opportunity check out https://www.gramlee.com/jobs.html and follow the instructions on how to apply.
That’s all for tonight. 😉