Happy Friday Friends and Welcome back to Remote Work Café. Sorry, I’ve missed a few days posting on my new blog. I told myself that I wasn’t going to do that but it has been a crazy week and not a good crazy unfortunately. I’m sure some of you have been there. I’m just trying to push forward, think positive thoughts, and get through it. That’s enough about my silly drama and time to move on to the work from home jobs I want to share with you today.
The first work from home opportunity I have for you is: Cruise.com is now recruiting for the following home-based job openings. Training classes are held from Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (EST), for four consecutive weeks. Training is web-based and accessed from your home office computer/internet provider (no travel required). Only candidates whose initial resumes or job applications reflect recent (within last two years) related cruise industry experience will be considered. Phone interviews will be scheduled based on an analysis of the candidates’ qualifications for the position. Training is paid, and all positions offer a base salary plus commission or incentive plan and an attractive employee benefits package including eligibility for travel agent benefits through IATAN membership.
CURRENT HOME-BASED JOB OPPORTUNITIES (Multi State EXCEPT California and Hawaii)
NEXT CRUISE SALES/ONLINE AGENT TRAINING CLASS: MARCH 13, 2017
- Cruise Sales Agents (Home-Based) – Requires at least two years of recent cruise sales work experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Language fluency in English/Spanish is required for some openings. Purpose: To sell cruise vacations, insurance, and other product options to potential customers through inbound/outbound telephone calls/e-mail leads. To close the sale of a cruise booking, upselling cruise packages to maximize revenue. To meet or exceed minimum monthly sales productivity goals. Base pay plus commission plan.
- Online Support Agents (Home-Based) – Requires at least one year of recent cruise sales experience, preferably in a call center environment selling all of the major cruise lines. Purpose: To answer incoming calls from customers for the purposes of resolving problems, providing information, converting inquiries into invoices, selling Allianz insurance and answering questions while providing high level service to our customers. To meet or exceed minimum monthly productivity goals. Base pay plus incentive plan.
NEXT CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING CLASS: MARCH 13, 2017
- Customer Service Agents (Home-Based) – Requires at least 1 year of recent cruise industry call center experience in either sales or customer service. Related cruise industry experience is required. Purpose: To answer incoming calls from customers for the purposes of resolving problems, providing information, and answering questions while providing high level service to our customers. Base pay plus incentive plan.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for an open position at our headquarters or to be considered for a future home-based job opening you should:
- Copy and paste your resume in an email to email@example.com Be sure to provide your job objective (job title) in the subject line of your email and a brief outline of your cruise industry experience if you are applying for a home-based job opening.
To be hired, final candidates must successfully complete a criminal and employment background check.
The next work from home job is: Apple is hiring employees for the job title of AppleCare At Home Advisor. This is a work from home position and you can live in any city across the US-you do not need to live in the city this is posted in to be considered.
You’re a problem solver and easily connect with customers! You exceed their expectations with your guidance, knowledge, and real passion for technology. You’re enamored by the way things operate, and have the ability to figure out how technology works when things go wrong. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time. You can multitask across systems and applications, analyze, isolate and resolve a variety of complex technical issues, and comfortably navigate a technical environment. You effortlessly engage, explaining step by step solutions with patience and an approach tailored to each individual customer. You’re not only here to help fix technical issues, but also provide an incredible customer experience. Because you’ll work independently from home, you’ll need the discipline and ability to work remotely from coworkers and management. If this sounds like you, you could be the next AppleCare At Home Advisor. We’re committed to helping employees explore their potential.
- Minimum 2 years professional technical troubleshooting expertise or proven technical ability
- Experience supporting customers via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in person
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
- Able to self manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Thrives on a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Able to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools while talking with customers
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is required; iOS, Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac experience
- Aptitude for acquiring skills in technical troubleshooting and an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discount. If you are interested in working for Apple, you can check out the website at https://jobs.apple.com or call 1-800-MY-APPLE
I’ve got another job to share with you and it is a great opportunity with: Direct Interactions-a company that provides work from home jobs for US based workers, military family members, and people with disabilities who are physically unable to commute. Direct Interactions provides these work at home jobs via outsourcing. Outsourcing is the transfer of service industry employment from offices to home based employees.
Work from home careers at Direct Interactions:
Independent agent-a worker who signs an independent contractor agreement. Agents are allowed to work on more than one project at a time.
Making and/or receiving customer calls via telephone
- Must be 18 years or older
- Legal to work in the US
- Earned high school diploma or GED
- Possess a strong work ethic and be reliable
- Self-discipline to work from home with minimal supervision
- Quickly identify issues and resolve problems
- Build a positive rapport with customers and maintain a pleasant demeanor
- Troubleshoot and fix computer-related problems
- Communicate clearly and effectively via email/chat
Digital Interactions offers mostly part-time positions
Agents are paid between $10-$12 per hour
Please note: Digital Interactions is currently not hiring from HI, MA, MI, NJ, NY, PA or Washington DC
If you would like to learn more about this job opportunity, check out the website https://www.directinteractions.com or call 1-866-773-3622
Well, that’s three work from home jobs for you and I will be sharing more employment opportunities with you as soon as possible. Thanks again for checking out Remote Work Cafe and I would love to hear what you think about the blog so far. I hope everyone has a fabulous night! Be safe! xoxo Erica