Hey, I’m back! Finally! lol. I hope everyone is doing well and still following their dreams and reaching their goals. I know I will reach mine, slowly but surely. 😉 I’m happy to let you know that I’ve got some work from home/remote jobs to share with you tonight so let me get right to it.
WORK FROM HOME JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
Cafe Media cafemedia.com
WordPress Support & Happiness Engineer
This position can be in-office in NYC or remote work-from-home. Remote U.S. candidates are encouraged to apply.
As an AdThrive WordPress Support & Happiness Engineer, you’re the kind of person who is passionate about helping people.
- Crafting thoughtful, personal responses to client questions in the support system (Zendesk)
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems on client websites (mostly WordPress)
- Analyzing ad layouts and earnings
- Making recommendations for improvements in ad layouts
- Onboarding new clients by installing ads on their sites
- Being an active member of a distributed team via tools like Slack, G Suite, Zoom, Zendesk, Appear.in and more
- Understanding the needs of online publishers and crafting unique solutions to best serve their goals
- Building on the community of support, knowledge, documentation, and resources to help the team serve publishers
- Working to understand a new development in the community/industry, overcoming new obstacles, and embracing a fast-paced virtual work environment
- Experience editing custom WordPress themes and plugins
- Experience with common plugins such as W3 Total Cache and WooCommerce
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Strong Written Communication (web-based copy, preferred)
- Fluent understanding of online ecosystems (server and client side structure, hosting, CDN’s, pagespeed tests, front-end site optimization)
- Commitment to AdThrive’s Mission Statement
If you’re interested in a work from home/remote job opportunity with Cafe Media, please see more information at their website listed above.
Black Fin https://goblackfin.com
Black Fin is always looking for great talent.
Are you a trailblazer?
Do you want to make a difference?
Do you shine as part of a committed team?
Do you love to find innovative solutions to old challenges?
Do you want to help your company and your career progress at the same time?
Are you passionate about helping clients reach their own goals by being attentive to their needs and providing the support that they require?
If you found yourself answering “yes” to these questions, you might consider a career at Black Fin.
Black Fin needs the following:
Web Developers (Front End)
Writers (copywriters with blog post/legal experience)
If you are interested in this career opportunity send your résumé today, along with your Skype ID and your two favorite blogs, through the Black Fin contact form. You can find their website listed above.
Zero Chaos www.zerochaos.com
Work From Home Ads Quality Rater Part-time
ZeroChaos, Inc. is currently recruiting for part-time Ads Quality Raters with knowledge of the United States’ culture. They are looking for internet users to work from home and help improve the accuracy & relevancy of the ads that are placed with search results and websites.
Flexible hours! You can earn money on your own schedule part-time $15 per hour
As an Ads Rater, you are given sample search terms and shown advertisements that would be placed with search results
You will then evaluate the advertisements and provide your feedback by identifying when language sounds funny, awkward, or unnatural
*Please note, due to the large number of applicants there is often times a waitlist for the English position*
You will need the following:
Strong written skills in English
Familiarity with culture, trends, and media of the United States
Secure internet connection and smartphone; All work is performed on your personal computer
If you’re interested in a work from home/remote job opportunity with Zero Chaos, please see more information at their website listed above.
Application Development Engineering Manager (Remote-US)
You have led a team that built something you are proud of
You love helping others improve and you enjoy being hands on
You are tenacious, highly organized and laser focused when working toward a goal
Your decisions are inclusive and timely
You show humility when you are right and have the confidence to admit mistakes
You are passionate about building products that developers love
Another opportunity with GitHub is:
Electron Team Engineer (Remote-US)
Your work is open, and every line of code you write can benefit millions of users.
Main projects are electron, brightray, electron.atom.io, and libchromiumcontent. GitHub also sometimes work with other projects in github.com/electron, and github.com/electron-userland.
The team’s goal is to make Electron the best option for building desktop applications. Electron users might include:
- students developing apps in their spare time
- bootcamp graduates looking to start a new project
- open source developers building tools for the community
- software startups looking for a platform to build their application
- companies looking to distribute first-class desktop applications to millions
- enterprise companies looking to distribute internal applications to thousands of employees
you have at least one year of professional experience as a software engineer
you can succeed in a diverse and distributed team by working together across distances and time zones
you practice empathy and kindness, and you look to lead and help others
If you’re interested in these work from home/remote job opportunities or other work from home jobs with GitHub, please see more information at their website listed above.
I’m glad I had the opportunity to share these jobs with you and I hope you find them useful. Thank you so much for stopping by Remote Work Cafe! I hope you come back and visit soon. xoxo Erica