Happy humpday friends! I hope everyone is having a good week! As for me, it’s been kind of blahhhhh!! Oh well, like I always say “I’ll make it through”. haha! I have some work from home jobs that I wanted to share with you today. I’m going to list some companies that hire people to work from home.
- Brighten Communications-contracts telemarketers based in the United States and pay up to $18 per hour. Check out their website: www.brightenemployment.com
- Arise-contracts work at home customer service agents in the United States. The pay varies and ranges from $10-$20 per hour. Website: www.arise.com
- Blue Zebra Appointment Setting-hires appointment setters in the United States and Canada. It is a cold calling work from home company that pays employees $25 per hour depending on their level of expertise. Website: www.bluezebraappointmentsetting.com
- 3 Play Media-hires home-based transcriptionist to transcribe audio files. You must pass a skill test before accessing audio assignments. The job pays up to $25 per hour. Website: www.3playmedia.com
- Virtual Office Temps (VOT)-is open to all virtual assistants and offers services such as clerical support and other business services. The pay is between $10-$35 per hour. Website: www.virtualassistantjobs.com
That’s all I have for today. I hope someone finds a work from home job that they love with one of these companies and it makes a positive change in their life. I will continue to share more work from home opportunities with you when I find out about them. Until next time. xoxo Erica